Curcumin Turmeric Powder | Organic Turmeric
- Turmeric Powder with all its natural goodness.
- Sourced directly from organic farmers.
- Strong aromatic fragrance and a great natural immune booster.
- Orangish yellow color is an indication of its high curcumin.
- WAYANADEN turmeric is grown in WAYANAD, KERALA.
- Wayanaden turmeric is best in its quality as its grown organically in Wayanad, Kerala which is a high altitude region, with cool climate, abundant rainfall, better quality soil.
Wayanaden handpicks export grade Curcumin Turmeric Powder exclusively from a farmers collective, who are USDA approved and organic certified. Curcumin Turmeric which is also Known as "Wayanaden Manjal". Curcumin Turmeric is indigenous to Wayanad is prized for its high curcumin content. The orangish hue of Wayanaden's Curcumin Turmeric Powder is an indication of its high quality.
Avoid supermarket Turmeric brands, since curcumin has already been extracted from them. Always buy Curcumin Turmeric Powder for best health results.
Most of the Turmeric available in India are highly adulterated with filler materials like sawdust, chalk and chemical colors. It is even grown by applying huge amount pesticides for unfair gain. So make sure you buy only Curcumin Turmeric Powder for better health benefits.
Use only Curcumin Turmeric Powder which are organically cultivated (with no pesticide residues) and buy the brands which says “curcumin not extracted or curcumin rich”, that has high curcumin level ie. >5%.
Its not the Turmeric that does miracles but its the Curcumin, a natural component in the rhizome of Turmeric(Curcuma longa).
A healthy combination: ( Curcumin Turmeric Powder and Black Pepper)
The curcumin in turmeric is poorly absorbed into the bloodstream. As a result, you could be missing out on its advantages to health. However, adding black pepper can help. It’s always good to combine Curcumin Turmeric Powder and black pepper for better results. In Indian, Curcumin Turmeric Powder and black pepper are commonly consumed in tea, often combined with Virgin cold pressed coconut oil, raw honey.
When combined, Curcumin Turmeric Powder and piperine in Black Pepper tend to have a greater effect on:
- Stimulates digestion
- Relieves cold and cough
- Fights Inflammation and Helps Reduce Pain
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- High in antioxidants
- Better absorption of nutrients
- Better Immune