Wild forest honey is a medicinal wonder that has been used for thousands of years. It’s rich in antioxidants and natural enzymes, which gives it antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. The variety of wild forest honey comes from different flowers which makes the taste different each time you consume it. Some people enjoy the mild sweetness while others prefer a more robust flavor with hints of spice or berry.
Pure raw honey has antimicrobial properties. It is used as a natural antibiotic to treat wounds, burns and cuts.
Researchers at the University of Valencia in Spain found that honey treated with ultraviolet light was successful in killing bacteria such as E. coli and Klebsiella pneumoniae. These are both common infections that are difficult to treat with conventional antibiotics. The experimenters arrived at a conclusion: “The results suggest that honey is a promising topical agent for use against non-resistant Gram-positive cocci skin infections”.
- The first benefit of wild forest honey is that it enhances immunity. Raw Wild Honey has the ability to destroy bacteria, viruses and fungi as well as inhibit their growth. This property can be attributed to the presence of hydrogen peroxide in honey which is produced by an enzyme called glucose oxidase when diluted with water during digestion.
- The second benefit of wild forest honey is that it acts as an antibacterial agent against multiple bacterial species such as E. coli and Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). Even though natural honey has low levels of antibacterial activity when compared with antibiotics, they are still effective at treating infections caused by these pathogens because they don't kill beneficial gut microbes as probiotics do!
USED FOR SKINCARE
Wild forest honey is used for skin care because it is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. When you apply wild forest honey to your skin, it may help to heal wounds and treat acne.
Raw wild forest honey is known for its benefits on digestion, helping with constipation and diarrhoea as well as indigestion and stomach pain.
HELPS PREVENT CANCER
For centuries honey is been used to treat and prevent cancer. One of the reasons that honey is so effective at fighting cancer is because it is rich in antioxidants, minerals and vitamins. Honey also contains natural acids that may help kill bacteria that can cause infection in the body. Honey can be used topically or taken internally as an aid for a variety of ailments from cold to sore throats to flu symptoms.
WILD FOREST HONEY - A NATURAL MEDICINE
Wild forest honey is a good natural remedy for many health benefits. One of the most important benefits of wild forest honey is that it is natural and very healthy. It has many other benefits like
- Good for your health because it helps you to stay fit and healthy throughout your life, plus it also helps you to cure any kind of disease in your body.
- Wild forest honey can make you look younger as it reduces wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles around the eyes etc by removing all types of marks from your face. This will help in making you look young forever.
- Wild forest honey helps in keeping away all kinds of harmful germs.
We've covered a lot of ground today but hope that you're able to take away at least one benefit of raw wild forest honey. From the anti-bacterial properties to the ability to enhance immunity, prevent cancer, and more! If you're looking for raw wild honey then check out our website at where we have a whole section dedicated just for you!
To order Wayanaden's Wild Forest Honey : https://wayanaden.com/products/raw-honey-pure-honey-wild-forest-honey-1