1. Purest form of honey directly from the honeycomb of wild bees
2. Contains bee pollen and propolis, which enhance health benefits and improves the immune
3. Unfiltered or unpasteurized, thus it retains all its natural goodness
4. A bit expensive due to it’s purity and the difficulty to hunt in the forest. Some varieties of honey are very rare to find in all the seasons.
5. Rich in flavonoids, poly nutrients, enzymes, and has antiseptic, anti bacterial, anti inflammatory properties
1. Heavily processed for sparkling clear honey
2. Filtering and processing eliminates most of its beneficial phytonutrients, including pollen and propolis
3. Excessive heating, destroys natural enzymes, vitamins and minerals
4. Cheaper as it is domesticated and it’s common practice to add fillers like corn syrup or other artificial fillers to meet high demand
5. Contains artificial sweeteners and may contain antibiotics and pesticides from farming activities.