Curcumin Turmeric Powder | Organic Turmeric
- Turmeric Powder with all its natural goodness.
- Sourced directly from organic farmers.
- Strong aromatic fragrance and a great natural immune booster.
- Orangish yellow color is an indication of its high curcumin.
- WAYANADEN turmeric is grown in WAYANAD, KERALA.
- Wayanaden turmeric is best in its quality as its grown organically in Wayanad, Kerala which is a high altitude region, with cool climate, abundant rainfall, better quality soil.
Wayanaden handpicks export grade Curcumin Turmeric Powder exclusively from a farmers collective, who are USDA approved and organic certified. Curcumin Turmeric which is also Known as "Wayanaden Manjal". Curcumin Turmeric is indigenous to Wayanad is prized for its high curcumin content.
Avoid supermarket Turmeric brands, since curcumin has already been extracted from them. Always buy Curcumin unextracred Turmeric Powder for best health results. Most of the Turmeric available in India are highly adulterated with filler materials like sawdust, chalk and chemical colors. It is even grown by applying huge amount pesticides for unfair gain. So make sure you buy only Curcumin Turmeric Powder for better health benefits. Use only Curcumin Turmeric Powder which are organically cultivated (with no pesticide residues) and buy the brands which says “curcumin not extracted or curcumin rich”, that has high curcumin level ie. >5%.
It is not the Turmeric that does miracles but its the Curcumin, a natural component in the rhizome of Turmeric (Curcuma longa). Curcumin is known to be beneficial in fighting cancer, boost immunity, cardiovascular diseases, arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, ulcers, gastritis and diabetes. The orangish hue of Wayanaden's Curcumin Turmeric Powder is an indication of its high quality.
1. For International orders, only prepaid is accepted.
2. International shipping rates will be separately added.
3. Products can be purchased through our website and shipping charges are to be paid after the purchase (contact us to know about the estimated shipping rates if required: estimated rates will be given in 12 - 24 hrs, only on our working days). Whatsapp us or Mail us at email@example.com once you make the order payment.
4. Customs duty and taxes if charged at the time of delivery by the receiving country, are to be paid by the customer.
5. Processing time: 2-3 working days (our working days: MONDAY-FRIDAY). After the dispatch, shipping takes 7 - 15 working days (Sunday & any other national holiday being non-working days). Exceptions on shipping dates, if our store is closed for Holidays. Please check the store alerts or ANNOUNCEMENT / 'PLEASE NOTE' sections.
6. No returns, refunds, exchanges and cancellations are accepted for International shipping. Please read the shipping and refund policies.
7. We work as hard as we can to try to meet all delivery estimates, but sometimes there may be delays - e.g. because of postal/carrier delays, logistics, bad weather, or things out of our control. Our team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: We don't have any extra information on tracking other than the updates from the tracking number given by the courier company.
8. All items other than Honey are eligible for International shipping.