Organic Black Pepper | TGSEB Grade Black Pepper | Tellicherry Pepper | Kerala Pepper | Black Pepper
- TGSEB black pepper officially the best quality black pepper in the world
- Pure and the best quality Black pepper with all its natural goodness.
- Strong aroma and flavor
Sourced directly from organic farmers
- Its bigger in size than the normal black pepper available in supermarket and evenly garbled peppercorns.
- WAYANADEN's TGSEB Black Pepper is grown in WAYANAD, KERALA.
- Wayanaden TGSEB Black Pepper is best in its quality as its grown organically in Wayanad, Kerala which is a high altitude region, with cool climate, abundant rainfall, better quality soil.
Wayanaden handpicks export grade Kerala Pepper | Organic Pepper | Tellicherry Pepper exclusively from a farmers collective, who are USDA approved and organic certified. The Wayanaden TGSEB or Tellicherry Garbled Special Extra Bold, we sell, is officially the highest grade of Kerala Pepper | Organic Pepper | Tellicherry Pepperr in the world. Black pepper (Piper nigrum) is known as the "King of Spices" because of its strong aroma, heath benefits and is widely used in all major cuisines around the world.
Kerala Pepper | Organic Pepper | Tellicherry Pepper plucked from the rare Wayanadan Peppercorns, this is what Vasco Da Gama came in search for. This is Ouro Petro (black gold); the spice that rewrote history.
1. For International orders, only prepaid is accepted.
2. International shipping rates will be separately added.
3. Products can be purchased through our website and shipping charges are to be paid after the purchase (contact us to know about the estimated shipping rates if required: estimated rates will be given in 12 - 24 hrs, only on our working days). Whatsapp us or Mail us at email@example.com once you make the order payment.
4. Customs duty and taxes if charged at the time of delivery by the receiving country, are to be paid by the customer.
5. Processing time: 2-3 working days (our working days: MONDAY-FRIDAY). After the dispatch, shipping takes 7 - 15 working days (Sunday & any other national holiday being non-working days). Exceptions on shipping dates, if our store is closed for Holidays. Please check the store alerts or ANNOUNCEMENT / 'PLEASE NOTE' sections.
6. No returns, refunds, exchanges and cancellations are accepted for International shipping. Please read the shipping and refund policies.
7. We work as hard as we can to try to meet all delivery estimates, but sometimes there may be delays - e.g. because of postal/carrier delays, logistics, bad weather, or things out of our control. Our team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: We don't have any extra information on tracking other than the updates from the tracking number given by the courier company.
8. All items other than Honey are eligible for International shipping.