Raw Honey | Wild Forest Honey | Wild Honey | Pure Honey
250g Pouch (BPA Free, Food-Grade Safe Pouches)
100% PURE HONEY | RAW HONEY | FOREST HONEY
NO ADDED SUGAR . NO PRESERVATIVES . ONLY RAW HONEY
Wayanaden’s pure honey is wild collected honey from the forest. Our raw honey also called as sweet honey comes from the hives of the Giant Honey Bee or Apis Dorsata, or the Indian Rock Bee in the Western Ghats. They mainly build their hives far off the ground on tall tropical trees and under cliff overhangs. The pure multi-floral honey we sell is gathered by the honey hunting tribes of India’s Western Ghats, following millennia old tradition of collecting pure honey.
It is raw, untreated, unheated and unfiltered. Any accumulated particles on the surface are a result of the traditional gathering process. Wayanaden's pure honey is safe to eat.
Store at room temperature. If the raw honey crystallizes, place the bottle in sunlight or warm water to liquefy it.
Every season, our honey tastes different:
Wayanaden's raw honey is seasonally unique because all our collection and processing methods are 100% natural. Hence, the color, taste, and texture change all through the year – depending on the major floral variety of the season. In order to retain its natural goodness, we don't add any preservatives or we don't process it or heat it. Each honey's taste and its viscosity differs from each other, according to the place it is collected from and depends according to the weather, type of bee, moisture etc.
1. For International orders, only prepaid is accepted.
2. International shipping rates will be separately added.
3. Products can be purchased through our website and shipping charges are to be paid after the purchase (contact us to know about the estimated shipping rates if required: estimated rates will be given in 12 - 24 hrs, only on our working days). Whatsapp us or Mail us at email@example.com once you make the order payment.
4. Customs duty and taxes if charged at the time of delivery by the receiving country, are to be paid by the customer.
5. Processing time: 2-3 working days (our working days: MONDAY-FRIDAY). After the dispatch, shipping takes 7 - 15 working days (Sunday & any other national holiday being non-working days). Exceptions on shipping dates, if our store is closed for Holidays. Please check the store alerts or ANNOUNCEMENT / 'PLEASE NOTE' sections.
6. No returns, refunds, exchanges and cancellations are accepted for International shipping. Please read the shipping and refund policies.
7. We work as hard as we can to try to meet all delivery estimates, but sometimes there may be delays - e.g. because of postal/carrier delays, logistics, bad weather, or things out of our control. Our team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: We don't have any extra information on tracking other than the updates from the tracking number given by the courier company.
8. All items other than Honey are eligible for International shipping.