Raw Honey | Stingless Bee Honey | Pure stingless bee honey | Small Honey | Medicinal Honey
*RARE . MEDICINAL HONEY . LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE*
100g Pouch (BPA Free, Food-Grade Safe Pouches)
100% PURE HONEY . RAW HONEY .
NO ADDED SUGAR - - - NO PRESERVATIVES
Wayanaden’s wild stingless bee honey, also known in Kerala as Cheruthen, comes from the hives of the Melipona bee or Stingless bee. It has a mix of sweet-sour in flavor. The stingless bee honey is collected by a small species of bee adept at sucking nectar from the smallest of flowers and their deepest crevices of the flowers. Honey production of stingless bee is much lesser when compared to the other types of bees. Thus, stingless bee honey is expensive and rare.
Stingless bee honey is twice as nutritious as compared to other types of honey. It is considered medicinal because stingless bees collect nectar from flowers of medicinal plants like Thumba, Tulsi etc, that are native to southern parts of India. Due to these properties, stingless bee honey is also called as medicinal honey. Stingless bee honey is considered as superior honey in Ayurveda.
It is gathered by the honey hunting tribes of India’s Western Ghats, following millennia old traditions of collecting stingless bee honey or cheruthen. This extremely rare type of honey called cheruthen is prized in traditional medicine
Wayanaden's stingless bee honey is raw, untreated, unheated and unfiltered. Any accumulated particles on the surface are a result of the traditional gathering process. Our Stingless Bee Honey is safe to eat.
Every season, our honey tastes different:
Wayanaden's raw honey is seasonally unique because all our collection and processing methods are 100% natural. Hence, the color, taste, and texture change all through the year – depending on the major floral variety of the season. In order to retain its natural goodness, we don't add any preservatives or we don't process it or heat it. Each honey's taste and its viscosity differs from each other, according to the place it is collected from and depends according to the weather, type of bee, moisture etc.
1. For International orders, only prepaid is accepted.
2. International shipping rates will be separately added.
3. Products can be purchased through our website and shipping charges are to be paid after the purchase (contact us to know about the estimated shipping rates if required: estimated rates will be given in 12 - 24 hrs, only on our working days). Whatsapp us or Mail us at email@example.com once you make the order payment.
4. Customs duty and taxes if charged at the time of delivery by the receiving country, are to be paid by the customer.
5. Processing time: 2-3 working days (our working days: MONDAY-FRIDAY). After the dispatch, shipping takes 7 - 15 working days (Sunday & any other national holiday being non-working days). Exceptions on shipping dates, if our store is closed for Holidays. Please check the store alerts or ANNOUNCEMENT / 'PLEASE NOTE' sections.
6. No returns, refunds, exchanges and cancellations are accepted for International shipping. Please read the shipping and refund policies.
7. We work as hard as we can to try to meet all delivery estimates, but sometimes there may be delays - e.g. because of postal/carrier delays, logistics, bad weather, or things out of our control. Our team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: We don't have any extra information on tracking other than the updates from the tracking number given by the courier company.
8. All items other than Honey are eligible for International shipping.