In India, golden milk is often used as a home remedy against colds. In fact, the yellow drink is touted for its immune-boosting properties.
The turmeric trend is well worth drinking up!!!
Organic curcumin turmeric is great in detoxification, thanks to its main antioxidant - curcumin, which lends the spice its golden color. Curcumin is also responsible for the countless benefits turmeric is associated with, such as detoxifying the liver, fighting inflammation and free radicals, boosting brainpower, and lowering cholesterol. In fact, Organic cucumin turmeric is also revered for its waist-whittling powers. Now that's impressive.
It’s worth including Organic cucumin turmeric, the super spice in your daily diet.
How to Make Golden Milk with Organic cucumin turmeric, Kerala Black pepper and Raw Honey;
Golden milk is easy to make at home. For a single serving of golden milk or about one cup, simply follow this recipe:-
* 1/2 cup (120ml) of an unsweetened milk of your choice
* 1 tsp of organic curcumin turmeric powder
* 1 small piece of grated fresh ginger or 1/2 tsp of ginger powder
* 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder (optional)
* 1 pinch of crushed Kerala TGSEB / Tellichery Black pepper
* 1 tsp of raw wild honey (if you prefer it sweet)
To make the golden milk, simply mix all ingredients except raw wild honey in a small saucepan or pot and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or until fragrant and flavorful. Strain the drink through a fine strainer into the mugs and add raw wild honey.