Curcumin Turmeric Powder | Organic Turmeric
- Turmeric Powder with all its natural goodness.
- Sourced directly from organic farmers.
- Strong aromatic fragrance and a great natural immune booster.
- Orangish yellow color is an indication of its high curcumin.
- WAYANADEN turmeric is grown in WAYANAD, KERALA.
- Wayanaden turmeric is best in its quality as its grown organically in Wayanad, Kerala which is a high altitude region, with cool climate, abundant rainfall, better quality soil.
Wayanaden handpicks export grade Curcumin Turmeric Powder exclusively from a farmers collective, who are USDA approved and organic certified. Curcumin Turmeric which is also Known as "Wayanaden Manjal". Curcumin Turmeric is indigenous to Wayanad is prized for its high curcumin content.
Avoid supermarket Turmeric brands, since curcumin has already been extracted from them. Always buy Curcumin unextracred Turmeric Powder for best health results. Most of the Turmeric available in India are highly adulterated with filler materials like sawdust, chalk and chemical colors. It is even grown by applying huge amount pesticides for unfair gain. So make sure you buy only Curcumin Turmeric Powder for better health benefits. Use only Curcumin Turmeric Powder which are organically cultivated (with no pesticide residues) and buy the brands which says “curcumin not extracted or curcumin rich”, that has high curcumin level ie. >5%.
It is not the Turmeric that does miracles but its the Curcumin, a natural component in the rhizome of Turmeric (Curcuma longa). Curcumin is known to be beneficial in fighting cancer, boost immunity, cardiovascular diseases, arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, ulcers, gastritis and diabetes. The orangish hue of Wayanaden's Curcumin Turmeric Powder is an indication of its high quality.